FRA is a full service office that covers all areas of the law and is distinguished by trust, loyalty and complicity with all its clients.
Betting on service diversity, with several partnerships in the areas of architecture, engineering, surveying, accounting, new information technologies, among others, in order to practice law with the utmost discipline and expertise.
It became key reference in the legal sector and leading law firm in Portugal due to its dynamism, capacity and quality client service.
Our success is the result of teamwork. This is the only way we can respond with precision to the problems that our customers encounter.
FRA is composed by a multidisciplinary team, whose aim is to provide a greater accuracy in legal practice.
Daniela Fradinho Ribeiro
- Law Degree from Lusíada University Law School, 2004;
- Registered in the Portuguese Bar Association, 2006;
- Postgraduate in Administrative and Fiscal Law from University of Coimbra Law School, 2008;
- Specialized in Environmental Law at Portuguese Catholic University Law School, 2012;
- Specialized in Insolvency of individual and collective entrepreneurs, CEJ, 2015;
- Specific training in commercial law, urban planning, labour, trademarks and patents, data protection;
- Trainer, with CCP nº 23864/2004 DC;
- Data Protection Officer, certified by AEP (2018);
- Responsible for the Legal, Human Resources and Training departments of various companies in the areas of commerce, engineering, architecture, construction, waste management and technology.