FRA is a full service office that covers all areas of the law and is distinguished by trust, loyalty and complicity with all its clients.
Betting on service diversity, with several partnerships in the areas of architecture, engineering, surveying, accounting, new information technologies, among others, in order to practice law with the utmost discipline and expertise.
It became key reference in the legal sector and leading law firm in Portugal due to its dynamism, capacity and quality client service.
Our success is the result of teamwork. This is the only way we can respond with precision to the problems that our customers encounter.
FRA is composed by a multidisciplinary team, whose aim is to provide a greater accuracy in legal practice.
Daniela Fradinho Ribeiro
- Law degree from the Faculty of Law of Lusíada University, in the legal-economic area, 2004.
- Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since 2006.
- Post-Graduated in Administrative and Tax Justice from CEDIPRE- Faculty of Law, University of Coimbra, 2008.
- Specialization Course in “Environmental Law and Renewable Energies” by the Faculty of Law of the Catholic University, 2011.
- Advanced Training Course “Insolvency of Companies and Individuals” by UNIFOJ-Centre for Social Studies of the University of Coimbra, 2012.
- Advanced Training Course “Civil Procedure Code Changes” by UNIFOJ-Centre for Social Studies at the University of Coimbra, 2013.
- Professional Training Course “General Data Protection Regulation - The Data Protection Officer” by the Portuguese Business Association, 2018.
- Advanced Training Course "Secrets and Know-how in the New Industrial Property Code: Are companies prepared for their defence?" by UNIFOJ-Centre for Social Studies of the University of Coimbra, 2019.
- Postgraduate Course in Labour Law at the Faculty of Law of the University of Coimbra (ongoing), 2021.
- Training courses in procedural practices, Registries and Notaries, Commercial Law, Urban Law, Labour Law, Trademarks and Patents, Data Protection, among others.
- Trainer, with CCP nº 23864/2004 DC.
- Data Protection Officer certified by AEP (2018).
- Responsible for the Legal, Human Resources, Data Protection and Training Departments of several companies in the areas of health, commerce, engineering, architecture, construction, waste management and technology.